Revision Zero Consulting Co.Innovative. Focused. Collaborative.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- JOB At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor/ 5 Years & Up Experienced Employee specialized in Engineering – Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Tekla is preferred but not essential as long as there is detailing history in the applicant
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Project Managing Steel Detailing Projects for the US & Canadian resource & commercial markets
An in depth knowledge of the AISC & CISC codes is mandatory as well as being well versed in fabricator techniques and industry standards
- To review contract documents to determine the scope of work involved in a project.
- Assist other Project Managers/ Operations Manager to analyze staff commitments
- Negotiate with other Project Managers and/or Assistant Project Managers regarding the overall work flow a staff tasking.
- to be responsible for the initial set-up of the project, including:
- project folders
- computer/Tekla model start up
- ABM report submission to the client
- compilation and check of project drawings
- initial client contact
- forwarding project questionnaire to the client
- liaising with the Technical Manager regarding the quality and standards for the project
- To ensure all team members are briefed formally and aware of the project scope and all necessary information needed for the project detailing.
- to develop and assign tasks for executing and controlling the project
- to manage and review all project budgets to ensure budgets are met or improved upon
- to maintain effective client communications as agreed with the client for all allocated projects
- to manage effective Request for Information (RFI) submissions to clients and responses
- to identify any extra work and prepare the Change Order Request (COR)
- to request approval from clients for all Change Orders before proceeding
- to review returned Approval Drawings to determine additions to the original scope of work
- To review a daily basis all models for any issues.
Revision Zero, is a detailing BIM services company founded in 2013. The Directors have been involved in Detailing businesses in South East Asia including Philippines for twelve years and have combined over 60 years in the construction industry.
Reasonable and fair wages are paid along with the normal government benefits. Health & Dental Care is also provided.
We believe in creating a team family orientated type workplace, where we all work hard together and share the benefits.
The target markets are US, Can, UK, Australia & New Zealand. We use exclusively Tekla software.
We believe in good solid training and mentoring to build detailers into amazing detailers.
Apply in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Please supply a cv and an indication of current salary
All enquiries treated in the strictest confidence.
Why Join Us
Revision Zero is an established Steel Detailing & BIM company serving the Aus / NZ / US & Can markets with its Operation Centre based in Manila, Philippines.
Integrity is at the core of all Revision Zero operations. The owners live in the Philippines and have done so for well over a decade. This gives an insight to cultural differences which needs to be respected. We want the office to be a happy and enjoyable place to work and Revision Zero to be an employer of choice for each employee.
Coaching, training and mentoring is fundamental aspect of sustained personal & professional growth which is vital to the planned expansion of the Revision Zero service offerings and is available to all employees.
This position is available to the best candidate irrespective of Gender, Race, Age or any other discriminations.
Renumeration is based on experience, but just as important are commitment to the role and resilience exhibited to comply to the business needs.