KL&A, Inc.Engineers and Builders
KL&A, Inc. is an integrated design/build firm offering engineering, construction and steel detailing services. KL&A is looking for steel detailers to work in our Loveland Colorado Office. For more information on our firm and project types go to www.klaa.com.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Problem solver
· Modeling in SDS2 3D software
· Produce 2D shop drawings, erection plans and field details
· Implement AISC and OSHA requirements for fabrication and erection
· Work with multiple fabricators and their standards
· Understand and utilize the standard practices of the steel industry
· Read and interpret structural and architectural contract documents
· Write and interpret RFIs
· Work with in house engineers and construction managers
· Flush out changes and revisions to report cost impact to project managers
· Candidate must have associates or better degree.
· Good math and geometry skills
· Good communication skills
· 2-5 years’ experience is preferred, but not mandatory
· SDS2 experience is an advantage to the candidate
· Attentive to detail and quality
· Willingness to work on structural steel and architectural misc metals
· Basic engineering skills are an advantage for the candidate
· Problem solver willing to work in a team and collaborative environment sharing work load
· US citizen or equivalent mandatory. All candidates requiring sponsorship will not be considered.
· Overtime should be expected
KL&A offers competitive wages based on experience. We are an employee owned organization. Health Care is made available for employees and immediate family members at minimal cost to the employee. The current cost is from $58-$248 per month depending on plan and number of people covered. Dental and vision coverage are offered for employees and immediate family at no cost. Ancillary insurance coverage (life, AD&D, short & long-term disability) is provided for the employee at no cost to the employee. New hires accrue 13 days paid vacation per year and six paid holidays designated by the firm are observed. Additionally, we have paid sick leave accrued at 5 days per year to be taken for you or immediate family member’s needs. We offer a 401K plan with an employer match program based on the employee’s contribution to the plan.
Please submit resume at klaa.com.